Top 5 Tuesday: 5 things I’m excited about this winter
So there have been a few new products I’ve tried, podcasts I’ve listened to, documentaries I’ve watched, and everything in between. I’d like to share my list of 5 things I’m excited about this winter season.
1. Buff headbands- I got mine from L.L. Bean, but I’m sure other outdoor stores like REI sell them as well. Just like my beloved Sweaty Bands, they do not move on my head as I run. These headbands have multiple uses. But my favorite thing is they are a run protector
2. Not a Real Runner Podcast- Just try it! It’s informative and hilarious. John talks a lot about what other runners are thinking but don’t say. They also highlight major races like the Rock n Roll Marathons, and RunDisney events.
3. Throwaway Gloves- Keeps you warm before the race start, and you don’t have to lug them around for miles. Best idea ever!
4. Running the Sahara documentary- great movie about three uktramarathoners running 4,500 miles across the Sahara desert. Fantastic!
5. Warm and Cozy Heating Pad…because I am a child, mine is the shape of a cute little cow for the meatless runner.